Madhucon is committed to fulfilling its Corporate Social Responsibility by supporting communities in areas where we do business and has a long-standing record of this support. Our objective is to improve the economic status and expand opportunities for the local needy.
Our activities range from providing employment to the local youth to carrying out welfare activities like supplying/ providing drinking water, medical facilities etc.
Sri Nama Nageswar Rao, Chairman, Madhucon Group, founded the Nama Muthiah Memorial Trust (in memory of his father) to undertake various social service activities for the benefit of the Society in general and development of the local backward areas around the various projects undertaken by Madhucon and the lives of people and the communities among which our Company undertakes projects.
NAMA MUTHIAH MEMORIAL TRUST
- Supply of drinking water through tankers in Khammam Urban localities and nearby rural villages and Tribal Hamlets.
- Supplying Drinking water in packets during Jatharas and village festivals.
- Undertaking repairs of dried village tanks and digging borewells by using the machinery of Madhucon Granites.
- Digging Borewells for providing water to the agricultural farmers.
- Financial assistance to freedom fighters.
- Providing employment to local youth in the Group Companies of Sugar, Granite and Infrastructure.
- Acquired sick Palair Sugar Factory with a view to reviving and providing employment to the local youth and lending a helping hand to sugar cane growers/farmers.
- Helping poor patients.
- Financial assistance to Tsunami affected people.
- Rewards to the meritorious students and financial assistance to the poor Adivasis and Girijan Thandas for their education.